Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Beachin'

Over the next few days, I will be quite busy; my to do list is lengthy.

I'll finish up The Time Traveler's Wife, read The Three Weissmanns of Westport in it's entirety and purchase The Paris Wife.  In between devouring my highly recommended chick lit selections, I'll consume overwhelming amounts of seafood, drink light beer with a lime squished into it's neck and sleep to the latest hour my body can handle - approximately 8:00am.


I am currently taking in the white sand beaches of Florida's Emerald Coast.  I can't say I'm pleasantly surprised with the weather, nor am I impressed that the water directly across from this very patio boasts 5 shades of blue and green.  I've been visiting Destin, FL every year since I was twelve years old, and somehow instead of giving me a feeling of giddy excitement each time I visit, a feeling of home overcomes me instead.

Which reminds me, I need to get back to my to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover