Sunday, January 6, 2013

Temporarily Uninspired

Pinned here.

The first week of 2013 has been somewhat uninspired.  I've had a bevy of post ideas for the blog that jut haven't come to fruition. I've sat down many times only to type up the idea of the moment, click "save", then leave each to wait patiently in my "drafts" folder until I have a clear vision of the finished product.  In which case, I haven't posted anything at the risk of boring each of you with my own boredom. See what I mean? You're welcome.

Pinned here.

But have no fear, my friends! I've spent many hours thumbing through blogs this week which endlessly inspire; so for now, I'll direct you to them until this spout of blogger's block passes me by:

1. Eat Sleep Cuddle {and her crunchy peanut butter + honey granola}
2. Canelle et Vanille {completely envious of her tasty travels in 2012}
3. Poor Man's Feast {James Beard Award winning blog}
4. Bon Appétit {technically not a blog, but you'll drool over this unique chocolate bark recipe}

Pinned here.

P.S. Who wants to join me on a trip to Colorado for a little inspiration at The Makerie
A girl can dream...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover